Home sales in Coralville in 2013 are up by 11% compared to 2012. 370 homes sold in Coralville in 2013 compared to 332 homes sold in 2012. Single family home sales are up the most in Coralville and up by 21%. Condo Sales are down slightly. As you can see from the chart below, the trend in the housing market is looking good in Coralville with home sales up for the year and with the median price up at the end of the year too. All we need now to see continued strength is more sellers to enter the marketplace. Right now we have a serious lack of inventory of homes on the market in Coralville with just 75 homes showing as active on the Iowa City Area MLS.
Home Sales & Home Prices in Coralville IA – January 1 through December 31, 2013
- Number of homes sold in Coralville up 11% in 2013 compared to 2012 – 370 homes sold January – December 2013 compared to 332 in 2012
- Single family home sales are up by 21% – 207 single family homes in 2013 compared to 171 in 2012
- Condo Sales are down 6.5% – 86 condos in 2013 compared to 92 in 2012
- Zero Lot sales are up 8% – 67 zero lots sold in 2013 compared to 62 in 2012
- The average price of a home in Coralville is up by 8% for the year. If you prefer to look at the median price it’s up by 6%.
Check back for updates to see how the Coralville IA real estate market continues to do through 2014.
Are you looking for the right Realtor to help you navigate the complexities of the real estate market, all the while looking out for you and your money? Sound advice and guidance is just a phone call, text or email away. Call Denise now at 319-400-0268.
Data for this market report pulled from the Iowa City MLS January 10, 2014