The North Liberty IA real estate market did very well in 2012 with home sales up by 22%. 573 homes sold in North Liberty in 2012 compared to 469 homes sold in 2011. This is excellent news for North Liberty and shows great improvement over 2011.
Home sales in North Liberty IA – January 1 through December 31, 2012
- Number of homes sold in North Liberty up 22% in 2012 compared to 2011 – 573 homes sold January – December 2012 compared to 469 homes sold in 2011
- Single family home sales in North Liberty are up by 21% – 248 single family homes sold in 2012 compared to 205 homes sold in 2011
- Condo Sales are up by 10% – 175 condos in 2012 compared to 159 condos sold in 2011
- Zero Lot sales are up by 45.6% – 150 zero lots sold in 2012 compared to 103 zero lots sold in 2011
- The average price of a home in North Liberty is up by 4% for the year. If you prefer to look at the median price it’s up by 5%.
As you can see from this quick snapshot, the trend in the North Liberty housing market is looking good. Single family home sales and condo sales are strong. The strongest segment, zero lots, is due to a rise in new construction zero lots in North Liberty.
Check back for updates to see how the North Liberty IA real estate market continues to do through 2013.
Are you looking for the right Realtor to help you navigate the complexities of the real estate market, all the while looking out for you and your money? Sound advice and guidance is just a phone call, text or email away. Call Denise now at 319-400-0268.
Data for this market report pulled from the Iowa City MLS January 13, 2013 and updated January 20, 2013
Leave a Reply