The Coralville real estate market didn’t do as well in February as in January. 9 Homes Sold in Coralville in February 2013 compared to 18 February 2012. Don’t read too much into that number though, there are 46 homes in Coralville marked at contingent or pending on the Iowa City MLS and that’s almost double the number of homes that were under contract in February 2012. That’s a lot of closings to look forward to in the coming weeks and months and with lots of buyer activity this is a number that is rising by the day too!
Home Sales in Coralville IA February 1 through February 28, 2013
- 9 homes sold in Coralville in February 2013 compared to 18 homes sold in February 2012.
- The absorption rate is at 5.4 months, that’s 164 days on market. (The link takes you to a post that shows how the absorption rate is calculated).
- There are currently 151 homes in Coralville showing as Active Listings on the MLS
- 46 homes are currently showing as Contingent or Sale Pending on the MLS
- 8 homes expired in February
The Spring Market is at our door and we’re expecting a good year in the Coralville real estate market. There’s lots of buyer activity in Coralville, interest rates are low – This is a great time to buy a home. The trend in the housing market in Coralville is so good that we Realtors are in the happy position of being able to say that it’s not only a good time to buy a home, it’s also a good time to sell a home in Coralville. Right now it’s a win-win for everyone!
Are you looking for the right Realtor to help you navigate the complexities of the Coralville real estate market, all the while looking out for you and your money? Sound advice and guidance is just a phone call, text or email away. Call Denise now at 319-400-0268.
Data pulled from the Iowa City MLS March 14, 2013